Infusions beneficial to health that you should take
Did you know that many infusions have medicinal properties? Take note of some herbal teas that have health benefits and drink them often.
There are countless herbs that have health benefits, and a good way to take advantage of all their properties is to take them as an infusion. Beyond tea, sI am sure that on more than one occasion you have taken other types of infusions to alleviate any ailment, for example valerian to fall asleep or chamomile for a heaviness in the stomach.
And it is that the infusions Can help us effectively to overcome different health problems, such as discomfort of the digestive system, muscle aches, fluid retention, cold, sleeping difficulties, stress, etc.
Here we show you some beneficial infusions for health that you should take often:
- Manzanilla. Chamomile is often taken to relieve stomach heaviness and gas, but it has more benefits. According to various studies, it also helps you fall asleep, and other research reveal that it has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and protective effects on the liver.
- Mint. The mint infusion has antioxidant, anticancer, antibacterial and antiviral properties. It is effective in alleviating digestive problems such as nausea, stomach pain, or indigestion.
- Ginger. Ginger tea is rich in antioxidants and offers many benefits. It stimulates the immune system, reduces nausea, fights inflammation, relieves indigestion, and helps against constipation.
- Hibiscus. Hibiscus infusion has antiviral properties, reduces high blood pressure and reduces oxidative stress. Of course, you should not drink this infusion if you are taking hydrochlorothiazide, a diuretic drug, or at the same time as an aspirin.
- Echinacea. Echinacea infusion stimulates the immune system and helps the body fight viruses and infections. Various studies suggest that it reduces the duration of the cold and softens its symptoms.
- Rooibos. A study reveals that rooibos infusion can benefit bone health. Plus, it can also help prevent heart disease.
- Salvia. Sage infusion is beneficial for cognitive function and memory. It also supports cardiovascular health.
- rosehip. Rosehip infusion is high in vitamin C and antioxidants. It has anti-inflammatory properties and its related symptoms, including arthritis pain. There is also studies They suggest that it helps reduce stomach fat and is known for its skin benefits.
- Passionflower. The infusion of passionflower reduces anxiety and is effective in falling asleep and improving its quality.