Trick to listen to a voice note on WhatsApp before sending it
Do you want to make sure your message sounds the way you want it to? In that case, pay attention to this simple trick to listen to a voice memo on WhatsApp before sending it.
WhatsApp voice notes are extremely useful. Thanks to them, we can communicate with our contacts in a more agile way when we don’t have much time to write or when we are doing another activity.
Although there are people who think that they fulfill the same function as conventional voice calls, the truth is that they are not the same and they have some advantages. While a call offers faster and more immediate communication, there are times when we are busy and cannot answer it. In this case it is in which the voice notes become important, since they remain saved in the chat so that we can listen to them when we are available.
However, not all are advantages and WhatsApp’s voice notes feature is not perfect. Since it is a recording, the ideal would be that, before sending it, the application offered us the possibility of reproducing it to see if everything is correct before sending it.
Unfortunately, this is not the case. If you are a regular user of this feature, you should already know that once you finish recording the note, it is sent to its recipient instantly. In this way, you cannot know how it turned out, if it is heard properly or if you have said exactly what you wanted to say.
Fortunately, you have at your disposal a trick to listen to a voice note on WhatsApp before sending it. It is a very simple action and not difficult to apply, so you can put it into practice whenever you want.
Take note of the steps you have to follow:
- First, enter the chat where you want to send the voice note. It can be an individual conversation or a group.
- Tap on the microphone icon and then lock the padlock by sliding up, like you do when you are going to send a long voice note.
- When you finish saying what you want, Close the application.
- Then, reopen WhatsApp and enter the chat in which you have recorded the voice note. You will see that at the bottom it appears a small player like the one you can see below in the screenshot.
- If you touch the Play button, you will be able to hear your voice memo. You can delete it by clicking on the trash can icon, or send it by clicking on the blue arrow.
As simple as that! Take advantage of this trick and do not send a voice note on WhatsApp again before listening to it.