Science-Backed Best Ways to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
If your goal is to lose weight in the shortest time possible, you have come to the right place. In this article we show you the best tricks to burn fat and lose weight faster backed by science.
We are used to immediacy. Patience is a virtue in danger of extinction, and we all want to get the things we want as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there are many things that cannot be obtained immediately. Losing weight is one of them: you have to be constant and wait a while for the results to arrive.
There are no miracle products that will make you lose weight fast or any diet with which you can lose weight in a few days or a few weeks in a healthy way. Therefore, flee from everything that promises you to achieve your goal so quickly, since it is either a lie or it endangers your health.
However, what you do have at your fingertips are some science-backed tricks to burn fat and lose weight faster. Take note of The advices that you can follow to lose weight in a healthy way faster:
- Practice strength training. Strength training consists of exercising with weight, which allows you to increase strength and develop muscle mass. Diverse studies have shown that this type of training helps increase the calories burned at rest and reduces abdominal fat, especially when combined with aerobic exercise.
- Do aerobic exercise. The investigation indicates that it is convenient to do 20 to 40 minutes of aerobic cardiovascular exercise each day, such as walking, running, cycling or swimming, to burn fat.
- Eat more protein. Scientific evidence reveals that including foods rich in protein in the diet reduces appetite and calorie intake, promoting fat loss
- Sleep more and better. Various studies suggest that sleeping longer and better can help burn fat and prevent weight gain, as sleep disorders can disrupt hunger hormones and increase appetite. Try to get enough rest.
- Eat healthy fats. Being on a diet does not mean cutting out fat completely. It is important to eat healthy fats, such as those found in avocados, olive oil, or walnuts. This will help you reduce your appetite and therefore lose weight faster.
- Eat more soluble fiber. Scientific evidence supports that soluble fiber prevents obesity and the accumulation of abdominal fat, reduces appetite and favors the diversity of intestinal bacteria. Add flax seeds, sweet potatoes, oranges, apricots, Brussels sprouts, legumes, or cereals like oats to your diet.
- Avoid refined carbohydrates. The refined carbohydrates found in processed foods such as cakes, white breads, or commercial breakfast cereals are low in fiber and nutrients. The studies indicate They increase hunger and are associated with increased abdominal fat. Replace them with whole grains.