Facebook already allows you to export your posts and notes to Google Docs, Blogger or WordPress
If you want to transfer a copy of your Facebook text posts and notes, you can do so now. The social network tool to export content already allows you to send your text posts and notes to Google Docs, Blogger and WordPress. We tell you how to use it step by step.
One of the Facebook functions most demanded by users is the one that allows the transfer of published content. In this way, anyone can send a copy of your publications to save or share it in another service.
To facilitate this task, a year ago Mark Zuckerberg’s social network launched a tool to transfer content, but until now it was only possible to export photos and videos from Facebook to Google Photos, Dropbox and other cloud storage services.
Now the company has announced what the tool already allows you to export Facebook posts and notes, which can be sent to Google Docs, Blogger and WordPress. These are the steps you have to follow to transfer your posts and text notes:
- Log in to Facebook with your credentials, click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen and browse Settings and privacy> Settings.
- Click on the tab Your Facebook information in the menu on the left, and then click the View button in the section Transfer a copy of your information.
- In the next step you will have to enter your password again to ensure that it is you who is requesting the content transfer.
- Then, select what you want to transfer (now you can mark Posts and Notes in addition to Photos and Videos), choose the destination (Google Docs and WordPress are active right now) and press the Next button.
- Log in to the target service and accept the permissions to give access to Facebook, and click the Confirm transfer button.
- Wait until Facebook carries out the transfer. You don’t need to have the page open, Facebook will notify you when the export is finished.
If you want to download your video and photos from Facebook or any other information because you no longer have the original content, because you would like to delete your account or for other reasons, you have the possibility to do so through the Download your information section which you can access from this link.