All the premieres of the week on Netflix with the new Spanish series that hopes to succeed
This week quite a few series and movies are coming to Netflix and the Spanish production El inocente, a miniseries starring Mario Casas, stands out.
It is no news that with every change of month sees the arrival of numerous new releases on Netflix. The platform will be back in the coming days and from April 26 to May 2 it will present many series and movies, including its new great national key bet, the miniseries The Innocent.
After winning the Goya for best actor with You will not kill, We see Mario Casas again in a series and he continues with the genre that is giving him so much good news: the thriller. This time we are talking about The Innocent, an adaptation of the homonymous novel by Harlan Coben that also has a spectacular cast.
To Mario Casas He is accompanied by Aura Garrido, Alexandra Jiménez and José Coronado in a story in which the protagonist was sentenced to prison for murdering another young man in college. After serving your sentence, when you are free again he soon finds himself involved in another plot where he is linked to a suspicious suicide case.
The innocent bets on a cast of interpreters that serves to attract the general public and offer a series where suspense and doubts are constant. In recent times they have not achieved the large numbers that they longed for with other national productions and on Netflix they hope to recover thanks to this product.
From April 30th You can see the miniseries The Innocent, but Netflix has many more news that we present to you.
Premiere series on Netflix
Premiere movies on Netflix
- Blue Kids – 28th of April
- Chlorine – 28th of April
- Two scoundrels – 28th of April
- Scampia’s gold – 28th of April
- Instead – 28th of April
- Francis: One year of pontificate – 28th of April
- Lea – 28th of April
- Animals in the Great War – 28th of April
- The children of destiny – 28th of April
- Our children – 28th of April
- For your sake – 28th of April
- I remember the Fontana square – 28th of April
- 3 days – April 29
- The appearance of things – April 29
- I give you my eyes – April 29
- The disciple – April 30th
- The Mitchells against the machines – April 30th
- The single mothers club – May 1
- The great hawk – May 1
- The boss baby – May 2
- The Snowman – May 2