Amazing tricks to remove odor from clothes without having to wash them again
Surely, on more than one occasion, when you take a clean garment out of the closet, you have been surprised to notice that it does not smell good. Do not worry because it has a solution: take note of these tricks to eliminate the smell of clothes without having to wash them again.
There are garments that, despite having gone through the washing machine, still have a bad smell. This usually happens with sports clothes, towels and sheets, or with clothes that we keep in the closet for a long time without using: although they are clean, when you take them you notice that they smell of sweat or humidity, washing them again is a real nuisance.
If you are doing the wardrobe change to store winter clothes and take out spring – summer clothes, or you have simply noticed that a clean garment smells bad, do not panic because it has a solution without having to go through the washing machine again.
Here are some surprising tricks to remove odor from clothes without having to wash them again:
- Drying wipes. The drying wipes They are used to make clothes smell good and are fresher and less wrinkled when they go through the dryer, but you can also use them to eliminate the smell of clothes. Place them between your folded clothes to absorb the smell of humidity or a closed suitcase.
- Diary paper. Newspaper is also perfect for absorbing odors from clothing. Roll it up and tuck it under your clothing and leave it for 4-8 hours to remove the odor.
- Shower steam. Another trick to remove odors from clothes is to hang them in the bathroom when you go to take a hot shower. The steam causes the fibers of the fabric to relax and release the odor.
- Vodka. Although it may seem incredible, vodka is capable of eliminating odors from all types of fabrics. All you have to do is spray the garment with vodka and when the alcohol evaporates, it will take the scents with it.
- Sodium bicarbonate. Baking soda is used regularly for cleaning purposes and is known for its ability to absorb odors. Sprinkle it on the area you want to treat and let it work for a few hours. Then, shake the garment and you will see that the bad smell has disappeared.
- Freezer. Bacteria that cause odor in clothes are killed by low freezer temperatures, so you can put your clothes in to remove odors without having to wash them.