How to record a WhatsApp call?
The application of WhatsApp It is one of the most preferred worldwide in the instant messaging category. However, it must be remembered that this application also offers voice calling and video calling functions. We show you how to record a voice call made from WhatsApp both in the case of Android as in that of iOS.
(You can read: ‘Disappearance mode’, the new option that WhatsApp would have)
For Android users:
In the case of Android, it is important to have an external application that allows the call to be recorded.
You can download a voice recorder app if your Android phone doesn’t come pre-installed.
If you already have the voice recorder or have already installed the recorder application of your choice, follow these steps:
1. Find the contact of the person you want to call on WhatsApp.
2. Once the call starts, activate the ‘speakerphone’ option on your screen.
3. Without ending the call, exit WhatsApp and enter your phone’s menu browser.
4. Search for the voice recorder application.
5. Start recording.
6. When you finish the call, save the conversation as audio on your voice recorder.
(Also: These are the most downloaded applications in the world)
For iOS users:
For iOS users, the procedure is a little different because this operating system does not allow the voice recorder to be used while making a call, but iOS terminals, as of iOS 11, incorporate another function that can be implemented in this case. .
1. From your iPhone select settings-control center-customize control center.
2. In the part of ‘customize control center’ select the ‘screen recording’ function. Once that option is selected, the ‘screen recording’ feature should appear if you slide the control bar on your phone.
3. Open WhatsApp.
4. Find the contact of the person you want to call on WhatsApp.
5. Once the call starts, activate the ‘speakerphone’ option on your screen.
6. Without ending the call, slide the control bar and activate the ‘screen recording’ function.
7. When the call is over, turn off the ‘screen recording’ option and save the recording to your reel.
Is recording a call a crime in Colombia?
It is important to clarify that within the national legal system there are a series of interpretations on the scope and limits of the right to privacy.
There are cases in which recording a call is considered a crime in Colombia. According to the Criminal Code of the Prosecutor’s Office, recording calls is a crime when:
-A third party, who does not participate in the conversation, records a conversation or intercepts a telephone.
-The person clearly states that they do not want to be recorded (unless there is a crime occurring).
-A person is recorded in their personal sphere without their consent.
(Also: WhatsApp’s new decision: what if you reject new policies?)
We also recommend:
-SIC orders WhatsApp to comply with the protection of user data
-What was it that caused the global crash of various web pages?
-Windows 11, Microsoft’s new operating system will be released in June