So you can have three free months of Amazon Prime Video
Streaming and entertainment platforms are other great attractions and benefits that the fixed internet packages of Colombian operators bring.
Also read: Claro customers will have HBO Max free of charge all year round: this is how it is activated
In the case of Tigo, from its alliance with Amazon, the operator’s customers who purchase certain types of packages will be able to access three months free of Amazon Prime Video services, one of the best-known streaming platforms on the market. Normally, you can only access a free trial month.
(You may be interested: Social networks and messaging platforms suffer cuts in Cuba)
To activate this benefit, please note that it is only available to users of Tigo’s home internet service with speeds greater than 10 megabytes. Remember, also, that there are three months of courtesy and from the fourth the monthly rate will be 14,900 pesos (standard price). Here’s how to activate it:
- Enter ‘My Tigo’ and log in with your username and password or register.
- Look for the Premium section, where you will find the Amazon Prime Video service.
- Activate the service.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Create your Amazon Prime Video account. This benefit does not apply to existing accounts.
- Enter the Verification code that will arrive by the means that you have indicated.
- Your service is already active.
On its website, Tigo warns that the service will be canceled if you change your plan, have a technology or internet speed lower than 10 megabytes, the internet service is suspended due to lack of payment or by order of the subscriber, there are transfers that involve a change of contract, there is a change of subscriber or contract assignment.
(Plus: The gigantic 3D cat that takes to the streets of Tokyo)
You may also be interested in:
– Google Meet incorporates new filters and skins in its mobile version
– So you can delete Gmail account without affecting your Google username
– Amazon wants to monitor you while you sleep, ‘for your benefit’
On Twitter: @TecnosferaET