World of Warcraft Classic Receives Season of Mastery
players of World of Warcraft Classic received news to enjoy this week, as Blizzard has already made the content of the Season of Mastery realms available for the online roleplaying game.
Those who face this call will notice that these realms take the game back to the beginning, bringing in some changes to speed up the pace of release of content updates. See below for some of the changes:
- Shorter phases: all six phases will be condensed into one year, with new phases being released every few months.
- Faster evolution: to compensate for the above change, the experience received by players has been increased, mainly from missions.
- Iron Soul: players who want to show off their skills can head to Ironforge or Undertown for the Iron Soul challenge, earning a visible bonus icon that proves they’re not dead yet and updates whenever they complete some important content.
- Raid Chiefs: bosses will get a little stronger to make up for the players’ power boost in patch 1.12.
- Quality of life: inclusion of more modifications to clashes (such as disabling world raid bonuses), changes to raid boss penalties, more materials for professions, and much more.
To check all the changes and news, just go to is the link with all the official information.