How to see all the apps you are using with your Facebook login
One of the fastest and most practical ways to carry out a register on a site or application is to use or login do Facebook. In this way, it is possible to complete some stages and avoid, for example, having to submit forms with your information.
As time goes by, it should be proven that you already have a few logins in various applications and pages — and that it is possible that you do not know more about the services you share your data with. Good news is that we have the opportunity to verify a list and know in which apps and sites or your Facebook login was used to create a registry.
Are you interested? So, continue to read and look inside the matter.
What is or login do Facebook
Or Facebook login is nothing more than a way to access other websites, services and applications using your data from cadastre da famous social network. Since you have entered all the fields to have a account on the network created by Mark Zuckerberg — who also browses Instagram and Whatsapp —, it is possible to use this information automatically when registering in other places.
Advantages and disadvantages of Facebook login
This functionality allows users to save time, eliminating the need to enter several times the same field with similar information every time a new registration is made.
Além disso, se a sua If your Facebook account is configured in accordance with the updated security options, your records will still be more secure. Então, lembre-se de uma olhada nesse ponto, ok?
Various sites, apps and services allow you to login using your Facebook account.Source: Spotify/Playback
There is, of course, a reason: to centralize various registries in different sites and applications using your Facebook login, you end up with a “reference” of your account on the social network.
read too: Dicas do que no fazer before a vazamento de dice
If you lose or access your main account, I am unable to access the other apps. Or it happens if, for some reason, you choose to exclude your account from Facebook. Also, it is very important to know what services are associated with the login of the social network.
How to see sites and apps you are using or using Facebook login
To find out what services, applications and sites were used or the social network login to register, just follow the steps below:
- Access the site or the Facebook application.
- Click on your profile picture, not on the top edge of the screen.
- Select “Settings and privacy”.
- Click on “Settings”.
- On the “Settings” screen, in the left side menu, select “Segurança e login”.
- Click on “Apps and sites”.
- A complete list with all the sites, applications and services that are used by Facebook to login will be displayed on the web.
You can see and manage all the apps and sites that use your Facebook account to login.Source: TecMundo/Facebook/Reprodução
You will notice that the list contains items, expired and removed — and we will explain what each of the logos below. Confirm:
- Assets: These are all the websites, apps and services that you recently entered with or Facebook login. The items present in this list can request more information about or your user profile on the social network.
- expired: this category includes all the places where it was made or registered with your account, but or access was made more than 90 days ago. This is, if you are registered on a site with your Facebook account and have not accessed the site or app in the last 3 months, the social network automatically interrupts or accesses the service to your personal information.
- removed: here you will be able to see all the apps and sites that, at some point, were registered with your Facebook login, but the access was later removed. To find out which apps you can login with your social network account and you can remove the service connection with your account, just click on “See removed apps and sites”.
With the list of open sites and applications, you can also maintain access to your personal information and remove the connection between accounts and records.
To find out what information about you that the apps and sites are collecting on the social network, choose one of the two records displayed in the list and click on the “View and edit” button. There is possível managing the information on your account is being shared like or service
It is possible to break the connection between your Facebook account with apps and sites and even pull or access only some specific information about your account.Source: TecMundo/Facebook/Reprodução
It is also possible to interrupt or login to certain sites and applications directly from the main list, without the need to edit, by clicking on the connection removal button. If you tap on “Remove”, or access the app or site, the user information of your profile on Facebook will be revoked, as it is no longer possible to log in without service using your profile.
E aí, o que achou do conteúdo? Enjoy and share the information Like your friends on social networks. Dessa forma, all ficarão inside as ter security in the virtual environment.